Discover the Importance of Testosterone Levels and How the HCG Diet can Help Rio Grande Valley Men Achieve Optimum Levels for a Better Lifestyle
There has been so much buzz around the HCG diet. Rapid effective weight-loss with many success stories. There is a lot of information out there about human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) regarding weight loss, but did you know that HCG has other benefits… for men? Yes! It’s true. Find out what those benefits are and how men can combat low testosterone with HCG.
Roughly 25% of men over 30 suffer from low testosterone
As we all know, aging wrecks just as much havoc on our hormone levels as being a pre-teen. Other factors include lack of sleep, illness, extra weight, and diet. Testosterone is the main hormone produced in men and in early years controls height, hair growth, and sperm production. As adults, testosterone continues to help with muscle and bone strength along with sex drive and ability to stay physically active. When men age, generally after their 30’s, they may notice a decline in their strength and decrease in bone density as testosterone levels decrease. Having lower levels can significantly affect the way men feel and should be treated for optimal health and well-being.
Signs and symptoms of low testosterone levels
- Low Sex Drive/ Erectile Dysfunction since testosterone is the hormone responsible for a majority of the male sex drive and function, low levels can significantly impact this.
- Weight Gain/ Body Fat when testosterone and estrogen are out of balance in males, the result can affect a male’s fat to muscle ratio. Sometimes it can even lead to increased fat in the breast area.
- Hair Loss testosterone is not only responsible for the sex drive, it also regulates other body functions such as hair growth. Aside from male pattern baldness, men with low testosterone levels can experience loss of hair from other areas of the body as well.
- Fatigue this can be a sign of low levels when you are getting enough sleep yet are still constantly tired. This symptom is often a sign of hormonal imbalance in both men and women.
- Mood unexplained depression and irritability can be a clear sign of low testosterone levels. Having a hard time focusing on normal daily activities? That just may be the culprit.
We can help!
Now that we understand the importance of this manly hormone, you may be wondering what is the link to HCG? The HCG hormone and diet is not just for women. The synthesis and production of testosterone in men is stimulated by a hormone produced in the pituitary gland at the base of the brain. When this hormone, also known as luteinizing hormone (LH) is not produced, the male body then does not know to produce testosterone. HCG acts as LH in the male body which in turn reminds it to produce more testosterone.
There are many HCG claims out there on the market including oral sprays, pills and injections. Injecting HCG is the best way as it enters the blood stream and boosts the body back on track. The most EFFECTIVE and FAST ACTING method for utilizing this program is with prescription grade HCG administered via injections, conducted under medical supervision. This is extremely important as HCG is a hormone and should be used with care. Beautique Medical Spa offers a medically supervised program under the direction of experienced medical professionals. You can rest assured that participating in Beautique’s program ensures that you will reap the most benefits when followed correctly. Lose weight and take back your testosterone with Dr. Sanchez and his team!
What can healthy levels of testosterone do for men?
- Increase in bone density
- Increased muscle mass
- Lowered body fat
- Healthy libido (sex drive)
- Energy and Focus
- Endurance while exercising
- Red blood cell production
- Sperm production
- General well-being and mood
Weight loss is one of the first steps for maintaining a healthy body, especially when experiencing lowered testosterone. The next step is to get the rest of your hormones properly balanced. Beautique Medical Spa is proud to offer Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. This program is a great way to help identify imbalances and then re-balance your hormonal fluctuations. Feel more like yourself and experience the many other health benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy.
If you suspect that you are experiencing hormonal weight gain or decreased levels of testosterone, get tested and get treated! Book a free consultation and allow Dr. Sanchez and his team to assess the best plan for your body and how to achieve a healthier, more balanced man.
We love getting phone calls. If you have any questions or to schedule a consultation, please call us at (956) 664-1234 and get started on a path to a healthier you today.